MLB Thread 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Big Donkey?

The Grand Canyon?

You must not have heard that Adam Dunn is set to have a huge year. A resurgence, if you will.

K-O fuckin' Nerko.

A lord of the realm.

A man amongst children.

Maybe the most underrated major league baseball player of the last 15 years.

After a shocking opening weekend, every team in the AL East will be 5-4 or 4-5 after tonight. Go figure.

Parity! *snerk*

I see a lot of reasons to be optimistic as a Jays fan this year :) The hitting is there (at times yes it's been right at someone, but they're definitely seeing the pitches and connecting), the middle relief has improved and if Santos stays calm we might actually have a dependable closer... Visquel is going to be a leader in the clubhouse -whether vocally or just by example - along with Bautista, and if Lawrie doesn't run himself through a wall trying to get a ball we'll have an every day third baseman :)

After a shocking opening weekend, every team in the AL East will be 5-4 or 4-5 after tonight. Go figure.

Yeah, I expect the AL East to stay this competitive to the very end between the Yankees, Red Sox and Rays. I actually think the Red Sox are a tad underrated right now. They are really thin, so a lot depends on their health (specially their pitching), but there's still too much talent. I think Tampa's starting rotation is also slightly overrated (they are still great, but not as otherworldly as they are made out to be).

wtzi9v.jpg

To think that some of those could've been our logo...

And I mean that in the sense that the second and third are way nicer and some of them are so horrible.

I actually kind of like the 4th one, the marlin with some color.
How the 6th one made it to the final 8 is confounding, thats the most horrible thing ever...Must've been drawn by Loria's grandkid so it automatically got put into the running or something.

They're all asstastic except for the fourth one Hewson mentioned.

And speaking of Hewson, you ready for a two game set, boy? Lewis vs. Lester. Dutch vs. Beckett. Leggo.

If you're calling the original marlins logo on the left #1, then yes #4 is nice. #3 goes with it, would've gone swell together. Both way better than the current logo,but at least I didn't end up as any of the others...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom