MLB Thread 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rant:

i dropped cable last year because i found myself using Netflix and Hulu more. i was thinking about getting MLBtv to watch the Brewers this year, but a friend told me that i'll be able to watch every game EXCEPT for the Brewers because i live within the broadcast area.

weak.

Frontrowsports.eu

happy opening day...

...yeah. I didnt know either

Frontrowsports.eu

happy opening day...

...yeah. I didnt know either

i use that site quite a bit. my only complaint is video quality, even on some really fast internet speeds.

i'm more pissed now because xbox live just got an MLBTV app.

It does come with Dodger Stadium and most of the land it sits on. Also, they are saying that this group will not be financing the deal at all. This means $2 Billion cash. :crack:

Magic likely still has a shitload of money from his playing days, and depending on who else is in that group it could be pretty easy to do that... *boggles a little at the thought of a group handing over a 2 BILLION dollar cheque anyway*

Funny that the season started today and we are all talking about the Dodgers. Shows how exciting the Mariners and As are. The Mariners actually scored 3 runs. Took them 11 innings to do it, but I guess that's progress?

Funny that the season started today and we are all talking about the Dodgers. Shows how exciting the Mariners and As are. The Mariners actually scored 3 runs. Took them 11 innings to do it, but I guess that's progress?

Ichiro got 4 hits. Heh. But hey, Ackley's pretty good.

i think it has less to do with the mariners and the a's and more to do with MLB's idiotic decision to have the baseball season begin at 5 in the morning in japan in the middle of spring training.

What better place for the season to start (if you didn't watch the games in Japan)?

7046273523_81d0d53ba0_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom