MLB 2K5 Down the Stretch Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember when the Cardinals used to have an imposing lineup. Now they have Yadier Molina batting 4th and So Taguchi batting 5th :huh:

oh and they are followed up with 3 minor league players and then the pitcher to round out the lineup :crazy:

Last edited:
An interesting thread that should see the debacle of the Red Sox as they inevitably lose as many games as necessary to get out of playoff contention...

:evil:

U2@NYC said:
An interesting thread that should see the debacle of the Red Sox as they inevitably lose as many games as necessary to get out of playoff contention...

whatever happens what be nearly as bad as the biggest collapse in the history of sports that took place last October.

I suppose since the Yanks are winning you're right back on the bandwagon right?

U2@NYC said:

Or how about a $205,000,000 team that might fail to make the playoffs?

The greatest loss in the history of baseball, followed up by the greatest flop in the history of baseball.

am i allowed to start getting excited yet? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes Headache, we can believe now.....it's within our grasp. Tough road trip coming up in a couple of weeks facing Fla, Atl, and St. Louis....If we do alright there, we have a real good shot.

Got milk? An unidentified Florida Marlins batboy does.

After the batboy was suspended six games for accepting a dare from Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Brad Penny, a former Marlin, to drink a gallon of milk in less than an hour without vomiting, the Milk Processor Education Program wants to compensate him. The group is offering the batboy $500, the original prize of the dare, along with any lost wages from the suspension as long as he promises to drink the recommended three glasses of milk a day (just not all in one sitting).

The offer come in the wake of a Miami Herald report Wednesday that the Marlins suspended the unidentified batboy for the team's upcoming six-game homestand against the Cardinals and Mets from Aug. 28 through Sept. 4 for accepting the dare Sunday.

Penny told the paper the boy drank the milk and didn't throw up, but didn't finish the gallon in the allotted time frame to win the dare.

"It's kind of ridiculous that you get a 10-game suspension for steroids and a six-game suspension for milk," Penny told the Herald.

:lmao:

hmm the sox need to pick it back up and finish strong

it would be nice to win a playoff fame for the first time since 1993

OK, I took a long weekend away, haven't been on the computer since Thurs...so what happened to the MLB 2K5 part 2 thread?
Did we have some kind of problem?

you don't look around for a week or so and what happens.... 'ankee fans start getting excited.

the sox are still ahead in the division.
with the easier 5 game swing.

If this isn't a sign of desparation, I don't know what it is:

NEW YORK -- Mark Bellhorn is switching sides, signing with the New York Yankees after being released by the Boston Red Sox, according to MLB.com.

Back
Top Bottom