MLB 2K5 Down the Stretch Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phanan said:
Leave it to another trip to Fenway to ruin a winning streak for the White Sox...

:wink:

I've got a bad fealing schilling will break through and dominate tomorrow:sad:

I'm Ready said:

I've got a bad fealing schilling will break through and dominate tomorrow:sad:

shows what I know

Thats 5 In a Row Now

Magic Number Down to 17 or 16 pending on how the Indians do

for some reason, I don't think Bonds will be an "average" player. He'll either hit home runs at an unbelievable clip or he'll bat like .200 this year....Feast or famine, don't know which yet.

feast

if he has been on the roids the whole time... which is likely, then he still is, 'cause mlb's steroid policy is an absolute joke. 'cause he might not even be on 'roids... could have been on human growth hormone this whole time, which isn't tested for.

if he hasn't been, then it doesn't matter.

why no one has plugged david ortiz with a fastball to the ribs is beyond me.

how many times does this man have to destroy teams with late game heroics before he gets dusted off?

it just goes to show that joe torre is a pussy... derek jeter gets hit every time the yankees and red sox play, yet they never throw at oritz, who absolutely kills them. the yankees have been a bunch of pansy asses ever since clemens left.

Actually in Saturday night's game, Ortiz was served up some chin music by Erik Bedard (not plunked, but sent sprawling), he then proceeded to hit a 410 foot moon shot to center, unfortunately to the triangle which is 420 feet from home.
He did homer later in the game though.

Hewson said:
Actually in Saturday night's game, Ortiz was served up some chin music by Erik Bedard (not plunked, but sent sprawling), he then proceeded to hit a 410 foot moon shot to center, unfortunately to the triangle which is 420 feet from home.
He did homer later in the game though.

it baffles me to why he doesn't get hit more. the guy is baisicly hanging over the plate... i'm not faulting him for this... if he can get away with it, god bless him. but you'd think people would bean him more often.

Roger Clemens is also one of the few pitchers in the game who wouldn't perish if David Ortiz sat on him.

speedracer said:
Roger Clemens is also one of the few pitchers in the game who wouldn't perish if David Ortiz sat on him.

I wouldn't want Big Pappi chasing after me, with that big Cookie Monster face....he'd probably eat me.

Numb1075 said:

I wouldn't want Big Pappi chasing after me, with that big Cookie Monster face....he'd probably eat me.

:hmm:
mycookie.jpg
1237934ortiz130p.jpg

Hah Mike More was suspened for steroids today

He claims they're from 2003:laugh:

Good thing the White Sox traded him:wink:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
why no one has plugged david ortiz with a fastball to the ribs is beyond me.

how many times does this man have to destroy teams with late game heroics before he gets dusted off?

it just goes to show that joe torre is a pussy... derek jeter gets hit every time the yankees and red sox play, yet they never throw at oritz, who absolutely kills them. the yankees have been a bunch of pansy asses ever since clemens left.

1: i sense hate for my sox in this message- don't hate the playas, hate the game. :wink:

2: 4 games back & counting....
it is September, right?

so sad
:(

Watching the end of the Mets/Braves game last night on the deuce, I had one thought:
Why didn't Tom Glavine grab a bat after Willie Randolph finally got his head out of his ass and yanked Braden "Knock me for a" Looper and beat Looper senseless?

Headache, Numb1075 and all the other Mets fans...my wallet feels your pain this morning. You'll never make the playoffs while that schlub is at the back end of your bullpen.

Back
Top Bottom