MLB 2014 Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PhilsFan

Blue Crack Addict
Chase Utley is back in his rightful place as the starting second baseman for the National League in tonight's All-Star Game.

if MVP is some supermodel's initials then probably.

Mario%20Van%20Peebles-SGG-110105.jpg

Was the only person with the initials MVP who came to mind. (you telling me these whippersnappers have never heard of New Jack City?)

It's been his entrance music for nine or ten years and it is still epic.

:shrug:

I guess that just goes to show you how often I pay attention to the entrance music of players. I listen to every Phils game on the radio (thank fuck for the MLB At Bat app), and I think at least three of them have Turn Down For What as their walk-up song right now, it basically drowns out the announcing crew every time because they play it at 1,000 db in the Bank. It drives me nuts, be creative boys.

:shrug:

I guess that just goes to show you how often I pay attention to the entrance music of players. I listen to every Phils game on the radio (thank fuck for the MLB At Bat app), and I think at least three of them have Turn Down For What as their walk-up song right now, it basically drowns out the announcing crew every time because they play it at 1,000 db in the Bank. It drives me nuts, be creative boys.

I can't remember who it was, maybe Travis will, but during either the Braves or Red Sox series, someone's walk-up music was hilarious, and I'm struggling to remember what it was and just can't :(

EDIT: It may have been this http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/news/...tebook_id=35366810&vkey=notebook_atl&c_id=atl

EDIT to the EDIT: Couldn't have been that, we played the Braves at home...must've been someone who plays for the Reds, come to think of it.

Holy shit, what was that? I've never had much beef with Jeter, but that was enough to make me hate him.

Jeter came out of the game, hugged everyone that's ever played baseball and waved to the crowd for a minute straight.

Now Fox is talking about Jeter and playing Taps or some shit

Back
Top Bottom