MLB 2014-15: It's Time for the HOT STOVE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnight, Sweet Prince: Beloved Baseball Monster... | ClickHole

480.jpg

We can live without him. He pulled out a couple of walk offs and had very defense (albeit at a slightly lower level than years past), but we paid him a million less when he was two years younger. He was also ice cold in the playoffs. Not as bad as Span, but not a factor either. Best of luck to him.

Whatever it takes to keep this rotation intact, I'll take it. Plus we can move Ryan Zimmerman and his fucked up shoulder to first and he'll be much better there.

It's not a sexy (for lack of a better word) signing, but it makes the team better. He's a good hitter and by all accounts a really well-liked guy wherever he's been. I'm just hoping it's not the only offensive signing we make in the offseason. I'd like another one of the bats out there. Let's get greedy. #yolo

It's not a sexy (for lack of a better word) signing, but it makes the team better. He's a good hitter and by all accounts a really well-liked guy wherever he's been. I'm just hoping it's not the only offensive signing we make in the offseason. I'd like another one of the bats out there. Let's get greedy. #yolo

It's not a long contract, either, and I don't see his production dropping significantly. Only thing really wrong with it, IMO, is the price tag, but it's not that much money.

Jack Z could have had Marlon Byrd for a prospect at the deadline and will instead throw four years at Nelly Cruz and forfeit a pick. Nicely done, Jack Z.

Wow, seemed like that deal wasn't going to happen, interesting.

He's from my hometown, so people treat him like an effing god. I didn't love his attitude while he was at Wrigley, but you can't argue with results.

MEANWHILE: The stove, gang, it's so hot.. So...so hot. Every time my ESPN app does the "Duh Duh Duh daduhduh"s I jump. I'm so ready for this waiting game to end.

EDIT: There goes another one. I don't care if Johnny Football is starting Sunday...GIVE ME LESTER NEWS.

EDIT EDIT: And now there's an alert about Newton (though I hope he's ok).

Grantland says the White Sox need some bats, so consider this, GAF: Ryan Howard AND Marlon Byrd for prospects. Let me know which ones and we can narrow this baby down. Good talking to you.

Seriously, though, the Phillies (and Flyers and Sixers for the time being and probably the Eagles soon and Penn State football and probably Penn State basketball by late January) are the bane of my existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom