MLB 2014-15: It's Time for the HOT STOVE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MV5BMjEyOTUxMzYxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzM4MTY5Ng@@._V1_SY317_CR129,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Zduriencik and McClendon telegraphed their intent of trading Michael Saunders when they went through the media telling him he needed to "get tougher" immediately following the season. Jerry Crasnick stated the Mariners will shop Saunders "hard" at the winter meetings. Why the Mariners are so eager to shop their best outfielder is anyone's guess.

I'm not worried, but it is news, I guess.

I just don't understand why the opt-out clause was even there.

Right, no, I get that. What I mean to say is, if all of the narratives I've seen/read speculation on, there's almost no way, even if there was tampering, for the league to prove it.

Clark did his best, but at the end of the day, forgetting to wear the bottom half of the costume did him in.

Well, I don't think to date that's likely just because he's been doing what he's been doing since being drafted. At least, no reason to believe it.

But yes, I agree.

I only got news that he had a full NTC in his contract recently, and I feel a lot better about it. Opt out after 6 years, so we get him for that long at least. But when I say I don't know what to think about it, I mean like... is Loria's cash going to put a real team up for those 6 years at least? That's what worries me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom