MLB 2013-14: End of the World Series, Offseason, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope he gets kicked out of baseball for life. Not because I don't like him (I don't really care as much about PEDs as others seem too), but because while some of these bloviators like a good witch hunt, I like a good witch burning.

Crap. That means Selig will still be around for a long time despite his impending retirement.

As a Mariners fan who was pissed at A-Rod for leaving for a "contender", I actually don't think he should get any more than Braun got.

Loney to the Rays and it's looking like Infante to the Royals.

Teams with 1B and looking to trade them just became one suitor less and so the prices for the Mitch Morelands, Ike Davis', and Justin Smoaks of the world just went down as demind dwindles.

I like that trade for the White Sox. Young, good, cost controlled 3B with power and it only cost a closer?

Big youth movement for us offensively. Going to be such a different look now, with Garcia, Abreu, Eaton, and Davidson in the order. I'm excited. If we can somehow get a catcher who doesn't completely suck ass, I'd be fucking thrilled with this offseason.

It's very possible, though I wouldn't mind a Dunn/Konerko platoon with Dunn sitting against the left handers.

HQN7dGA.jpg

I'm joining this thread 'cause I just realized it exists.

forget Tanaka.. any predictions for Jimenez, Garza or Santana? My Jays need some pitching, but I don't it happening.

I'm hoping this year will resemble what I thought the 2013 season would be for the Nats.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

How about the dipshit that didn't vote Maddux in purely because he pitched in the steroid era but voted in Jack Morris ... who also pitched during the steroid era.

How about the dipshit that didn't vote Maddux in purely because he pitched in the steroid era but voted in Jack Morris ... who also pitched during the steroid era.

Isn't it obvious Maddux' 86 MPH fastball and Pillsbury doughboy physique were the result of steroids?

Old baseball writers almost uniformly suck at their jobs. They've refused to get with the times on even the most basic statistics, act as moral arbitrators and manufacture outrage about the silliest of things. This has happened to an extent with all sports in the last decade as technology and analysis has taken huge strides, but baseball is easily the worst for this (only hockey is in the same ballpark).

Back
Top Bottom