MLB 2010 - The First

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow ... that double play ... I think the BSox could really be onto something with this pitching and defense stuff ...

Defense is very valuable, especially on plays where the ball doesn't leave the yard.

:)

Cleveland was playing the Tigers in Detroit. CC wasn't pitching but he was playing long toss out in the outfield down the left field line. My buddy and I had a few pops so we start shouting lines from Major League at him. He kept turning around and laughing and then I yelled really loud, "CC! CCCCCCccccccc! c.c!" Until he turned around and I shouted, "you've got a big ass!"

He laughed came over and tossed us the ball and chatted for a few minutes. He seemed like genuinely nice guy.

:)

Cleveland was playing the Tigers in Detroit. CC wasn't pitching but he was playing long toss out in the outfield down the left field line. My buddy and I had a few pops so we start shouting lines from Major League at him. He kept turning around and laughing and then I yelled really loud, "CC! CCCCCCccccccc! c.c!" Until he turned around and I shouted, "you've got a big ass!"

He laughed came over and tossed us the ball and chatted for a few minutes. He seemed like genuinely nice guy.

SI did a great piece on him before the start of last season, and, he definitely came across as a really nice, affable guy.

That story is great.

My feed went silent, what are they saying about LeBron? Is he going to take Gardner's spot on the yankees?

He's there with Dr. Dre. They are checking out Fenway. Also, the Cavs beat the Celtics.

But I bet you didn't really want to know.

Don't you have homework to do?

BTW - I don't know if I've ever mentioned this on here, but I fuckin' love baseball.

If I DO get accepted to a Grad School, it will be for Fall, fucker.

I live a life of bachelorhood and leisure currently.

I love baseball.

And Brett Gadrner!

1. You haven't started school yet? I thought you were starting this fall?

2. Bachelorhood? I thought you had a lady friend out there?

3. Brett Fucking Gardner.

1) I started applying this Fall. Most Grad School programs start in September, though. I've had 2 interviews with one school and am just waiting to hear if I'm in or not.

2) We broke up, she moved out. Still friends.

3) Victor Martinez is not necessarily part of Theo's dream of a great defensive team.

1) I started applying this Fall. Most Grad School programs start in September, though. I've had 2 interviews with one school and am just waiting to hear if I'm in or not.

2) We broke up, she moved out. Still friends.

3) Victor Martinez is not necessarily part of Theo's dream of a great defensive team.

1. If you weren't going to school, you should have stayed on with the network and helped with the conference tournament coverage. Meh.

2. You should have contacted me for advice. Clearly.

1. If you weren't going to school, you should have stayed on with the network and helped with the conference tournament coverage. Meh.

2. You should have contacted me for advice. Clearly.

1) I wanted time off between work and school. Badly. Had been working since I was 14 with no real break outside of vacations.

2) I sent smoke signals, never heard back.

2) I sent smoke signals, never heard back.

Must'a'been when I was on my vision quest.

vq-panties.jpg

I have tickets for the A's opener tomorrow but it has rained all day and it's supposed to rain most of tomorrow. I'll just go the next day if it's a rain out, but what I don't want is to suffer through a few delays, etc.

Nice. I like Pac Bell/AT&T/The House that Roids built, but I'm not a fan of the Coliseum. I don't complain as much about the actual structure as much as the lack of any kind of atmosphere.

A region could not possibly have two stadiums further apart on the aesthetic value scale. Pac T&Bell is gorgeous, Al Davis' mausoleum, not so much. But, the Coliseum is like 15 minutes from my apartment, so that's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom