MLB 2010 - The First

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, Peef, Gaf, Brandon Wood...even if the uniforms are different, I'm having a hard time here with this.

This thread reminded me to check for myself. I didn't realize it was so close! 7 days.

Welcome back, baseball. :)

Need I remind you?.......

Full Name: Richard Brandon Wood

Ah, as I don't care about journeyman minor leaguers, I had no idea Brandon wasn't your first name.
But thanks for this info.

From this point forward, I decree ye shall be referred to by the jubilant masses as "Dick Wood".

And there was much rejoicing.

Brandon Wood is this thread's Strongbow.

Did you know that the Police sold out all their shows on their "Give us all your cash 2007-2008" tour?
Yes even when they sold 13,000 seats in a 20,000 seat amphithetaer, it was a sellout because Arthur Fogel didn't try to sell those seats, though you could have bought them.

Did you know that the Police sold out all their shows on their "Give us all your cash 2007-2008" tour?
Yes even when they sold 13,000 seats in a 20,000 seat amphithetaer, it was a sellout because Arthur Fogel didn't try to sell those seats, though you could have bought them.

I love this post.

I thought about joining in last night, but I couldn't find a roster pic of Theriot that I liked, so now I'm a rebel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom