MLB 2010 - The First

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our offense has finally broken out a bit today, as well. Carlos Quentin's grand slam being the most satisfying thing that's happened this season since Opening Day.

And the Bulls look pretty good so far.

Something should be said for the impressive showing Houston's putting up.

If the Rangers rotation wasn't playing so well right now, the Astros' performance would be my favorite part of the season thus far.

Fuck Houston.

Despite the win, Seattle's offense made me want to kill babies today. Lots of babies. In very disturbing ways. I mean, wow. In the 2nd inning, the Mariners sent 5 men to the plate. 4 of them reached base. No runs.

With some of their additions, you'd think last year's offensive woes would be curbed a bit.

While I think the offense will eventually be better than last year, I only think it'll be marginally better. This year's team will make pitchers work more than last year's; though there are still those in the lineup who hack, there are more patient hitters. It's a small step in the right direction. We'll see if Milton can get hot and if the team can decide to hit with guys on. Anyway, if not us, go Rangers... and fuck Oakland and The Los Angeles Angels Of The Orange County Of The West Coast Of The State Of California At Anaheim Near Disneyland Home Of Mickey Mouse And Donald Duck.

Is this a service time issue, why they're not calling up Davis? They just don't want to start his service clock?

finally heard the "service clock" argument brought up today... by an agent, go figure.

if it does simply come down to the mets not wanting to start his service clock because they know he'll be good and end up having to pay him more quicker... well, that's just all sorts of pathetic.

meanwhile the big answer to the mets offensive woes is now to bat jose reyes third so that angel pagan can bat leadoff.

once upon a time... when i was 5 years old, i was a yankees fan because my grandmother was from the bronx. the rest of my immediate family were all met fans. they convinced me to switch over. i finally relented... and hey, the mets won the world series the same year! wow, what a great decision i made!!!

ugh... i shoulda stuck with the yanks.

As a child, I was a White Sox fan, because my father was. Then the movie Rookie of the Year came out and I decided I was going to be a Cubs fan. I regret that decision...every day.

shin-soo choooooooooooooooooo

/couldn't do that earlier because the site was down

This day is a million times greater now. Thanks guys.

EDIT: This post SHOULD have included the last two youtube videos :huh:

One strike, two strikes, swing away
A diving catch, a stolen baaaay-ee-aaase

He's awfully ambitious if he thinks he'll be seeing a triple play and a perfect game in the same nine innings.

The funniest thing (in a sea of hilarity) about the Stapp song is the way he sings "soooaaarr" almost sounds like "suuuck"...

"keep hoping and praying that we'll suuuuuccckkk!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom