MLB 2010 - The First

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's a pretty regular occurrence on 35th and Shields.

Sex at the ballpark. He's just trying to have his cake and eat it too, so to speak.

Ha. Unfortunately, that is accurate.

And speaking of par for the course, Tiger is even through eight today and two shots off the lead. I'm thinking about making a Masters thread, because nobody seems to be actually talking about golf in that Woods thread.

Stupid decision by the Angels to pay Fernando Rodney $11M over two seasons.

Brian Stokes sucks.

Twins took 3 of 4. Jeez, we really got our cunts handed to us. :crack:

:tsk: So that's why we had to blow up the Kingdome in 2000 - your contamination.

speaking of the kingdome:

u2lemon_email.jpg

it was in the e-mail we all received from u2.com

Stupid decision by the Angels to pay Fernando Rodney $11M over two seasons.

Brian Stokes sucks.

Twins took 3 of 4. Jeez, we really got our cunts handed to us. :crack:

scioscia didn't even play you last night. lulz

Watching Zack Greinke receive his Cy Young at tonight's Red Sox-Royals game. Less speeches and hubbub, more shots of his wife please.

Cubs up 3-1 going into the 8th, and some new pitcher gives up a Grand Slam. Not even a homer in the top of the 9th from Derrek Lee and loading the bases can prevent the inevitable.

:sigh:

there was a time, a long time ago, when the royals mattered

really, they did...i remember

Cubs up 3-1 going into the 8th, and some new pitcher gives up a Grand Slam. Not even a homer in the top of the 9th from Derrek Lee and loading the bases can prevent the inevitable.

:sigh:

i changed it in the 9th right when that close play happened at first. then lee hit the home run. i was hoping the cubs would have come back so brantley would have murdered brennaman and then committed suicide

and while i'm typing this, the royals go back-to-back (2nd one was rick ankiel) off grandpa wakefield

the mets are .500!

and hit 4 homers last night... further helping destroy the myth that you can't hit homeruns at CitiField.

let's figure this out... Met fans blame the mets lack of power last year on CitiField... ok. Interesting... considering as the Mets (and David Wright) hit more homeruns at Citi than they did on the road.

instead of trying to make excuses, why can't they just admit the truth... the mets didn't hit homeruns last year 'cause they sucked.

cc has a no-hitter through 7

/no jinx if it's a spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom