MLB 2010 - The First

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really tempted to get this MLB At Bat thing for the iPhone. $15 seems like peanuts to be able to stream radio feeds for every game and live video for many, which would really pay off when I'm not able to be at home watching a game.

I am grandfathered into an old VIP package through work, so I get all of DirecTV's sports packages for free, but if I didn't, I'd shell out for the MLB and NFL packages.

And, yeah, Detlef, you should splurge for that shit, you'll be happy you did.

I'm probably going to get MLB.TV for the first month of the year so I can watch the Phils, and I'll check out some other games while I have it because why not?

Fact: The Braves scare the shit out of me this year.

Ha, Obama reppin' the White Sox before throwing out the first pitch at the Nationals opener. And proceeding to come nowhere near the plate with the pitch.

He's easily our best black President ever.

OK, I'm sure I'll catch a full highlight on TV later, but from the Youtube clip of Beurhle's play...isn't it a foul ball? Or did it hit something first?

OK, I'm sure I'll catch a full highlight on TV later, but from the Youtube clip of Beurhle's play...isn't it a foul ball? Or did it hit something first?

Yeah, that clip doesn't show the full play. Indians no-namer Lou Marson hit a grounder up the middle and Buehrle kicked out his leg and deflected it to the other side of the first base line. And then did this:

BuehrleToss_reduced.gif

Jeff Samardzija's ERA? 108.00.

Shoulda stuck to football, big guy.

I'm probably going to get MLB.TV for the first month of the year so I can watch the Phils, and I'll check out some other games while I have it because why not?

I'd be afraid of a team that's on pace to score 2592 runs this year too.

I hope everyone is tuned in to ESPN2 right now to watch our good buddy Dick Wood in his pursuit of the elusive hat trick.

I'm really tempted to get this MLB At Bat thing for the iPhone. $15 seems like peanuts to be able to stream radio feeds for every game and live video for many, which would really pay off when I'm not able to be at home watching a game.

That's what I'm doing this year instead of subscribing to MLB.TV for the month I'll be away from the Chicago area.

Despite what I said above, subscribe to MLB.TV for a month, it's a great deal and it's been a life-saver for the two months of the season I have to miss every year being in Texas.

Man, the Cubs showed all you mofos up today. Hellllll yeah.

Felix was a bit shaky. I like it that when Felix is shaky, he's still pretty darn good.

I guess Dick Wood got his bat on the ball in his 4th AB, I assume that ball is on its way to Cooperstown.

Feebly fouled off the first pitch. Second was a towering pop up caught just foul of third. The ball will be auctioned off for charity, so expect AIDS, cancer, hunger, or poverty to be eradicated within a few weeks.

I can't believe I slept through such a historic MLB moment.

I did catch Dick's first 2 K's as they were perfectly timed to occur during timeouts of the NCAA title game. Things of beauty those.

Feebly fouled off the first pitch. Second was a towering pop up caught just foul of third. The ball will be auctioned off for charity, so expect AIDS, cancer, hunger, or poverty to be eradicated within a few weeks.

Don't forget his misfielding of a grounder right to him.

i actually like brandon wood now that i know his real name is dick wood. i think he should embrace it. why run and hide from such a wonderful name?

Think of how you could get the crowd going by making rude crotch gestures with the bat at the plate. All the announcer could say is Dick Wood is going through his bat warmup. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom