MLB 2010 Part 4 - October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Strange as it sounds, I've found this post season very ... UNdramatic?

Did you miss the ATL-SF series? I think I would have died multiple times had I been a fan of one of those teams.

No. Late March. I'm wrapping up work here, have the house on the market and setting things up for when we get there. You know all about this.

I do but, in some senses, I don't.

I've always rented, and, I don't have a wife*/kids, so it's just been about finding a new apartment, whether it was just me or me moving with my gf. But I certainly can relate to elements of it, since I've done it so many fucking times.

Regardless, I hope you're able to sell your place and that the rest of the move goes as smoothly as possible. I hope Colorado represents greener pastures for you guys.

* THAT'S MY WIFE!!!

Ha! That reminds me, I was out with some friends from high school a few weeks ago and one of them made an innocuous comment about my wife and I shouted, "THAT'S MY WIFE!"

It slowly dawned on me that they had no idea about the joke.

clifford-web.jpg

I thought it had something to do with this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-vjbuodBEU

Historian, I thought you knew everything? You're our resident pachyderm. Look that shit up!

If memory serves me right, and it usually doesn't, the exchange went something like this. Months before the "That's my wife!" line, I had mentioned that she has an amazing ass (two kids later, she still has a great ass). On the night of the exchange, I posted something mentioning my wife, NeverSmokedWeed wrote, "She's got a great ass." And I wrote, "That's my wife!"

That's my guess.

Why in the hell is there such a big delay between series?

Back
Top Bottom