MLB 2008: The World Series

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's go YOOOOUK!
flash12.gif

Lol.

"Prince Barin is the rightful heir"

Of course people will remember that. And because of those past successes, it won't stand out as much by not coming up big here.

But it will still be talked about, just like it was before he homered in Game 5. That's what the media does.

You said people, not media, so I thought you meant fans.

Great, now I have to root for JD Drew. Fuck you, Bradford (who the fuck are these people?).

Fuck JD Drew.

Phanan, you know I know how it works with the media...it just seemed like you were referring to what the fans will remember.

Some fans, perhaps, but definitely the media. How many articles were there about Papi not doing anything before Game 5? It was ridiculous.

So I'm just waiting for all that to spew out again if they lose tonight.

Some fans, perhaps, but definitely the media. How many articles were there about Papi not doing anything before Game 5? It was ridiculous.

That would be unfortunate....some players earn a free pass now and then, he should be one of them.

that's one thing that's nice, i'm away from some of the bullshit in the media. but i'm also away from the excitement and all fellow fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom