MLB 2008: The Playoffs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should probably repost one of NSW's pictures here in the event that he pulls some kind of Cubs-cursing Bartman maneuver in the stands and we need to shoot him on sight.

Did I mention that I'm going to the first two Cubs/Dodger playoff games? I forget.

bash.gif

We should probably repost one of NSW's pictures here in the event that he pulls some kind of Cubs-cursing Bartman maneuver in the stands and we need to shoot him on sight.

I'm pulling for the Cubs and whoever is playing Boston. If I see a Bartman type situation going down, I'll tackle the fucking guy.

Liiiiiiiikkke... This one?:

Chicago047.jpg

Smug bastard

Baseball madness is going down in Chicago, and I'm stuck in Texas. I can't even remember why I decided to go to school here anymore. Baseball has blinded me.

Mark Buehrle?

I think I just puked a little. :wink:

p.s. Coke and Kenya would go nowhere near Wrigley Field...but I would. And I will be there when they make the world series. Pshh...yah like I can afford tickets. I still can take a train to Wrigleyville though. And I will

:foamfinger:

It was so friggin HOT that day! I never should have worn khaki pants! The Buehrle shirt was full of win that day though.

And Phil, I don't think Buehrle is hot or anything, I just like his skilz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom