MLB 2006 - Spring has officially begun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
going to drive to philly to see mulder v. myers tomorrow night

heres to hoping i dont end up in delaware like i was i did in may for u2

Another day goes by and the Tigers and Rockies both remain undefeated, atop their respective divisions and on a collision course for the World Series....feminine mutts!

signed up for cablevision so that I can actually watch NY baseball. Have to wait another week for set up though.

Oh well, guess that means Mets games down at the bar next week.

See The Big Donkey, Adam Dunne on opening day? he is a disaster out there in the outfield.

Of course he can hit the ball 500 feet and into the river and float to Kentucky though

Should be a pretty good mathup today in Seattle

Weaver vs. Washburn

Give the advantage to Jarrod though, Weaver has had a roller coaster career...then again, Washburn has too :huh:

philly loves me. they spent so much money on me today. i think the fans behind me wasted 10 dollars in peanuts to throw at me and 3 beers (but they miss me with the beer,nice), as well as quarters and dimes.

'twas a blast. thats what happens when you wear your rolen jersey to philly.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'm waiting for it... some may know what i'm waiting for, if not, i'll reveal it when someone says it, or when i've heard enough of it in person that i just have to post it.
Waiting for what? That Ryan Zimmerman threw Billy Wagner for a Looper?

i cant believe phillies fans are still booing Rolen. get over it people

anyway, it appears Bush may be throwing out the first pitch at the new Busch

54203829_f0c98b2bd0.jpg

capt.pmm12004052118.bush_cardinals_pmm120.jpg

it certainly does look quite nice... still don't know why they don't flip the stadium around so that the opening faces towards manhattan, but eh, whatever... also gotta wonder about the plane noise... the path of the planes out of laguardia will take them right over home plate in the new park. don't know if that will make much of a difference or not... :shrug: as long as shea's getting torn down, i don't care.

Perhaps because it would be facing west and you'd have stronger winds.

I think that's why @ Petco, they don't face the ocean

those guys annoy me. They're always whining and they care WAY TOO MUCH about tv ratings. Always predicting the Neilson ratings etc. I don't care.

I like these Mets

We have Wagner popping off a bit lately
We have Pedro hitting Guillen for the 100th time in 2 seasons
and we had Delgado standing like a bouncer in between guillen and pedro last night probably saying "You aint gettin' nowhere near my ace, bitach"

2006 NY Mets = New York team w/ BALLZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom