MLB 2006 - Spring has officially begun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
metswin.gif

capt.fljf10204012036.mets_cardinals_baseball_fljf102.jpg

:drool:

maybe i was wrong to be worried about rolen

grand slam :drool:

10-0 cardinals

Headache in a Suitcase[/i] [B][IMG]http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20060401/capt.fljf10204012036.mets_cardinals_baseball_fljf102.jpg[/IMG][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chizip said:
pujols with 2 dingers already :drool:

13-1

You can both officially go eat shit. :grumpy:

Last edited:
Chizip said:
pujols with 2 dingers already :drool:

13-1

Pujols currently has a 4.800 OPS. Might want to save the screenshot of his stats before tomorrow.

Unless you have a screenshot of his stats right after his second at-bat, at which time he had a OPS of 5.000 (walk + HR).

About the only truly good thing about the Dusty Baker era so far is that the Cubs are 4-0 on Opening Day under him, averaging more than 13 runs scored. It's always nice to start off the season like this:

22761371.jpg

22760927.jpg

last night, as i was sitting in my friend's apartment watching the yankees a's game (because the ncaa championship game was so terrible), a-rod stepped to the plate with the bases loaded and a 3-0 lead. i turned to my friend and told him "this is when a-rod will hit a grand slam... when it doesn't matter." and low and behold, the next pitch sails over the left field wall. it was at this moment that i realized something... alex rodriguez is the peyton manning of baseball... and vice versa. all time talent, unbelievable numbers, comicly bad in the clutch. they're almost identical.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
it's post former phillies who are having success elsewhere day :happy:
The Phillies have a noon press conference to fire their GM for the wonderful offseason dismantling of a near miss playoff team in 2005 that is on a 0-162 pace in 2006.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
alex rodriguez is the peyton manning of baseball... and vice versa. all time talent, unbelievable numbers, comicly bad in the clutch. they're almost identical.
A-Rod's lips match the color of the horseshoe on Pey-Pey's helmet too.

The show only made me hate Bonds more.

So the MLB.tv on demand thing is a load of shit. My university is four hours away from Arlington, so we don't get many games on TV, I'm sure. Signed up for mlb.tv only to find EVERY Rangers game will be blacked out.

This sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom