MLB '08 - Down The Stretch Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to fight when the fight aint fair. But we're getting stronger now. We'll find things they never found. They might be bigger but we're faster and never scared.

Yup. We go to the bottom of the 9th...

I'm having visions of a Ken Griffey Jr. homerun. It could just be the weed, though.

I hope all the Chicago teams melt the fuck down and somehow miss the playoffs. Then all of you, and my coworkers, can shut the fuck up.

What? Am I bitter over the Yankee season ending a month ago? No, not at all, why do you even ask. :)

In all seriousness, I very much want the Cubs to do well, and hope the White Sox sink like a fucking rock.

Oh thanks Mr. I'd-still-be-going-to-the-playoff-games-while-Ashley's-stuck-in-Texas.
:p

maybe if he made contact with the ball.

Good one. Did you watch the at-bat? He got fuckin squeezed.

I was a little distracted by the sorority girl behind home plate, but, when it comes to umpires and calls AGAINST the white sox....you are not going to get any sympathy from me.
Junior striking out is not really a surprise for me.

I'm...speechless.

Suck it, Pujols. Enjoy your MVP award and a long vacation.

Did....Did that just happen? ....No one scored while Kerry was on the mound?

:wink:

Ah it feels good to actually MOVE in the rankings again. Suck it, Milwaukee, and just for good measure, you can do the same St. Louis (even if you are actually a pretty cool city and host fantastic Bruce Springsteen shows)

This is a terrible day for Americans and, more importantly, for White Sox.

I am going to watch my first ever Godard film tonight, so I'm excited for that. The cover of the box has a dude in a suit smoking a cigarette and a really cute short-haired blonde girl in a yellow t-shirt. Count me IN.

This is a terrible day for Americans and, more importantly, for White Sox.

I am going to watch my first ever Godard film tonight, so I'm excited for that. The cover of the box has a dude in a suit smoking a cigarette and a really cute short-haired blonde girl in a yellow t-shirt. Count me IN.

Jean-Paul Belmondo (guy) and Jean Seberg (girl).

They kind of redefined cool in that film.

You keep your eye on the prize, GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom