Mixed Drinks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:
There is other drink that I really like that I mix with Dr Pepper. Having trouble remembering what the liquior is that I add to it though :hmm:

at my bar, the dr. pepper drinks are usually flaming dr pepper, which is 151 and dr pepper. Also alot of women at my bar order vanilla vodka with dr pepper.

Carek1230 said:
Oooohhhhhh :up: :applaud: :up: I love Dr Pepper!
I'm a Pepper, you're a Pepper, wouldn't you wanna
be a Pepper too? :wink:

Now you say something I do want to be a pepper! :wink:

I don't think I have ever tried those before DMP. They sound really good though. Will have to pay a visit to your bar,lol. Going to have to try some other drinks on here too that have been listed.

Last edited:
DeadMansParty said:

at my bar, the dr. pepper drinks are usually flaming dr pepper, which is 151 and dr pepper. Also alot of women at my bar order vanilla vodka with dr pepper.

Remind me the 3rd, will ya? Line 'em up, I wanna taste them all! :flirt:

My fave foo foo drink is pina colada and strawberry daiquiri mixed together :drool:

Diemen said:
Other than that I usually keep my mixed drinks fairly simple. SoCo & Sour... :D

I thought I had heard it all. I realize that SoCo is the Ian Ziering of the hard spirit industry, but Diemen, I will now add Sour Mix to the Million Mixer List for Southern Comfort.

I can't imagine a thing that will not blend well with this succulently potent form of alcoholic deisel. Good God.. It probably mixes into a sublime concoction with Jager-poo!

Back
Top Bottom