Mister I Ain't a Boy, No I'm a Man...and Describe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^what is she doing with them? :lol:

^^^:madspit:

:p

Last edited:
dvd burning is awesome:drool: i must have burned the popmart santiago show 5 times for people last month :lol:

i'm gonna get the LA show from the joshua tree tour on dvd in one of these trades:drool: then i'll have a dvd for almost every tour :D

^:drool:

I need to figure out how to use the burner on the computer....
I got one that hooks up to my tv so I can tape stuff off of the tv because I'm obsessive about saving tv shows (I have tivo but I'm running out of room :lol: I still have stuff from 2004 :laugh: )

<going to shower, brb

^hi VG :wave:

you're an FYM person...is it normal that most of the time my posts in there either kill threads or are ignored? i was expecting to be burned alive but it doesn't seem to be happening :D :shrug:

or are they waiting until i let down my gaurd :uhoh:

^what post/s are you talking about? it's normal to have your posts ignored, there are certain people that will only respond to inflammatory comments, like to pick the same old arguments with the same old people...anyway which post were you expecting to be burned alive for? :lol:

Hey guys! :hug:

I'm weary from all the vacuuming and cleaning! More so because I pulled my back working out on thursday. :sigh:

Thanks. It sucks cos it aches everytime I bend down or even turn.. or if I reach for the seatbelt! :mad: oh well...

Was listening to DYFL in my car. what a sexy song! :combust:

how're you guys doing?

< brb, gotta get me some food

^ that'll be awesome, GG! :sexywink:

^:yikes: I've heard back problems are the worst...my uncle with a long history of back problems went BOWLING with us, we tried to tell him not to but he learned his lesson in the end :yikes:

^^^trust me though, if you're relatively left-leaning (I am too)...you are definitely in the majority and will not be burned alive at all in that forum. the mods tend to tolerate flaming of conservative posters moreso than liberals :wink:

btw zootles, bring me some food too :drool:

Last edited:
^:lol:

VertigoGal said:
^trust me though, if you're relatively left-leaning (I am too)...you are definitely in the majority and will not be burned alive at all in that forum. the mods tend to tolerate flaming of conservative posters moreso than liberals :wink:

from what i've seen, half the threads to into fights between nbcrusader & irvine:wink:

i don't know exactly how i lean...away from bush that's for sure:wink:

<:shifty: I am writing a dissertation about back pain right at the moment:slant:

the rockin edge said:
^:lol:

i don't know exactly how i lean...away from bush that's for sure:wink:

:lmao: :lmao:

yeah there are certain right wing groups such as libertarians that also tend to not support bush (although more than the dems probably), that have some good ideas, in theory anyway, imo.

ex: financeguy :wink:

^^^Dunno, i just like the face.:wink: I need a new one though but I can't find anything decent to put there.

Back
Top Bottom