Mister I Ain't a Boy, No I'm a Man...and Describe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:
^bye Sami :hug:

<is not the only pathetic person without gf/bf :wink:

sorry i went away...phone call. i'm not going to king kong anymore :grumpy:

16000 posts :hyper:

congrats on 16000 posts! how come you're not going to king kong anymore? i heard it's good.

onebloodonelife said:

congrats on 16000 posts! how come you're not going to king kong anymore? i heard it's good.

cause all the showings are late and it's 3 hours long + they don't have any cheap showings today & me & my friend are both poor:wink:

we will see the libertine next weekend though :up:

the rockin edge said:

cause all the showings are late and it's 3 hours long + they don't have any cheap showings today & me & my friend are both poor:wink:

we will see the libertine next weekend though :up:

i don't have the poor movie problem, my friend works at a theatre, so we can go to any movie for free :wink:

^ it's very nice, i saw walk the line and saw 2 with her and we get a massive bag of popcorn (i'm talking almost small garbage bag size) and free drinks. i love having friends who have better jobs than me. i've also got a friend who works at coldstone ice cream

^yeah, that's what my friend says too, plus they make her stay late all the time, but she gets free ice cream everytime she works...

^ My friend used to work at Jewel and said that the pay and the hours were terrible. It's kinda hard to find good work around where I live.

I'm applying at Barnes and Noble so that should be good. :D

Back
Top Bottom