Mister I Ain't a Boy, No I'm a Man...and Describe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VertigoGal said:
ahhh i got to go do the dishes/think of a way to get out of going to this basketball game with the guy tonight

:crazy:

<should give him a chance :tsk:

see you guys later hopefully :wave:

If you only like him as a mate then maybe you shouldn't go out with him - you'll only spend the whole evening trying to think of ways to say you only want to be friends. But good luck in whatever you decide :up: :)
:wave:

Gosh we are a bunch of singletons on here! :lol:

:shifty::|

:wink:

LikeNoOneBefore said:

My ex-boyfriend told me that our entire relationship was a lie on Christmas. :eyebrow: I'm kinda hesitant to get a boyfriend, too...:(

oh that sucks, my bf told me that he cheated on me with trailer trash after we broke up and we broke up in september and he cheated on me in the summer,but i dont date guys at my school any more cause there :censored:

^Good attitude to take Raven. Did you split up recently - I thought i remember you saying something about your boyfriend:confused:

I wouldn't mind a relationship, but I think that I'm pretty happy being alone as well, I mean, I've got school and that's enough to keep up with, without being distracted with some boy. That being said, if the boy was "the one" or really close to that, even I could move some things around to be with him.

I miss my ex-boyfriend a lot, strangely, but now we're not even friends anymore (his decision, not mine). I'm scared to go through all of that again so I'm sorta done with relationships unless a miracle happens.

Back
Top Bottom