Mister I Ain't a Boy, No I'm a Man...and Describe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe I can ask you to post all their best stuff so I don't have to spend on a greatest hits cd now! :lol:

bye, redkat! :wave: enjoy your run! :hug:

See you kat! i send you a pm back - i couldn't open the file:(

Reggie - how drunk are you!! How many beers have you had?

the rockin edge said:

i was near him on the chart too :hmm:

<very confused by all of this :crazy: and not sure if Vg was joking or serious :uhoh:

I was partly kidding, I don't know how far it goes (in numbers) so it's hard to say how close you were to actual communism, also its really hard to say from some internet test. :wink:

gandhi obviously did great things for india (duh) but that doesn't mean all his ideologies were perfect, same for everyone really...there's some interesting/suprising stuff on him in the "iconochasms" part actually :hmm:

^^^what song Zooty?

Enjoys the many beers Reggie!:drunk:

Post more - drunk posts are funny!

Zootlesque said:

I'm loving this build-up in this song, Heroin! :love:

I know, Lou Reed is insane but I think he may also be a genious :love:

I actually don't any greatest hits, just the self title VU album (which you should definitely buy, one of my fav albums ever)...plus a few random songs i got off limewire :shifty:

I know Gandhi's pacifist policies are well respected throughout the world! And India did finally get it's freedom in 1947 thanks to him! But I know fellow Indians back home that question his philosophy and feel that we might have become free sooner if we'd been on the offensive! I don't know, I don't have a strong opinion on either side. :shrug:

VertigoGal said:

I was partly kidding, I don't know how far it goes (in numbers) so it's hard to say how close you were to actual communism, also its really hard to say from some internet test. :wink:

gandhi obviously did great things for india (duh) but that doesn't mean all his ideologies were perfect, same for everyone really...there's some interesting/suprising stuff on him in the "iconochasms" part actually :hmm:

the numbers go to ten :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom