Mister I Ain't a Boy, No I'm a Man...and Describe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:

onebloodonelife

i went to the Winona state university how far are you from there?

WSU is about 30 minutes from my mom's house, I'm considering going there next year for PSEO (it's this program where the high school pays for all of your college expenses while you take classes there, and you're still in high school)

:lmao:

I think VG is more responsible than the rest of us put together

wow
i figured when you described your location

the bars in wisconsin are open a half hour later so we used to cross the bridge :drool:

I came out next to Ghandi on the scale!!:wink:

Economic Left/Right: -6.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.77

redkat said:

wow
i figured when you described your location

the bars in wisconsin are open a half hour later so we used to cross the bridge :drool:

nice...i think now they're open an hour later than the minnesota bars

hey ravenblue:wave:

tre: that means economically you're a fucking commie. :madspit: but other than that you're relatively moderate :)

basically :wink:

also read the iconochasms link on the left side of the original page, it's enlightening i promise :ohmy:

Hey RB! :wave: Added you too on last fm!

< listening right now to the VU songs VG posted here.

Candy Says..... nice. :up:

Bye oneblood:wave:

tre - I think we should set up a communist state together:lol:

Zootlesque said:

who're you referring to? :scratch: :huh:

i wrote something that was not very nice and i changed it, being an adult, being able to take responsibility for myself and my actions, being smart enough to know that some people like to hear their own voice from time to time no matter how bad their breath is.

bye onebloodonelife! :wave:

Tilli, I suppose you meant Gandhi.. as in the Mahatma. You just spelt it wrong like so many people seem to do. :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:

i wrote something that was not very nice and i changed it, being an adult, being able to take responsibility for myself and my actions, being smart enough to know that some people like to hear their own voice from time to time no matter how bad their breath is.

oh ok... :shifty:

GG sounds pissed. :uhoh:

:wink:

Zootlesque said:
bye onebloodonelife! :wave:

Tilli, I suppose you meant Gandhi.. as in the Mahatma. You just spelt it wrong like so many people seem to do. :wink:

:uhoh: That's him - at least I think that is who they meant as it didn't state his first name:wink:

Back
Top Bottom