Ministry of Sound - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 04-04-2004, 07:27 AM   #1
Jesus Online
Local Time: 11:43 AM
Ministry of Sound

Anyone here get these? I got 2004 today and it's fantastic. Well disc one is anyway, I haven't listened to disc two yet. I know it's probably quite commercial, but I dont know if I can get right into the club type scene. I am aiming to slowly acquire all of them one day.

<a href= target=_blank></a>
Old 04-04-2004, 04:46 PM   #2
Local Time: 11:43 AM
I love the MOS discs, I think that they are starting to sound more and more commercial as a lot more dance music is now very much apart of the mainstream. The last one that I got was the 2002 annual and I liked that one heaps, I would be interested to see who is on the new one. I gotta say that my all time faveourtie dance disc is the MOS, Clubbers guide to trance, disc two, which is mixed by ATB is just amazing. It does sound very dated (I have no idea when it came out) these days, but I just love it, it is one disc that always makes me feel like holding a glow stick in one hand, chuppa chupp in the other (no, not really!!!) and dancing the night away. But whatever you do, dont ever buy the MOS, Clubbers guide to Ibiza, that one just sucks and is very commercial sounding. Another one of my fave MOS discs is the Karma Collection which is full off worldy and tribal beats, which is great