Mini Mac

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hi!

No I don't have one yet....but certainly would like one........I'm still with my Apple Dual Processor with 22 inch Cinema Display.........{ah those Bono pix on large screen....makes one's heart flutter}........I wouldn't dare put a Bono pix as my desktop.......I'd never get anything done.................:heart:

While we're shopping I wouldn't mind having one of those new largescreen Apple laptops...and an i-Pod Photo...I already have the U2 i-Pod........and a new large screen 30 inch cinema display....and a.....................WOW...I'm overloading!

carol
wizard2c
:ohmy:

Dalton said:
Ha ha ha

Bonochick are you the other fan of the Lyon's Den? I knew I would find you.

Actually, my boyfriend lives in a town with the word "Lyon" in it, so it's just a play on words for me.

Boy, lots of misinformation about me in this thread...I didn't realize I was so confusing. :lol:

Bonochick said:

Actually, my boyfriend lives in a town with the word "Lyon" in it, so it's just a play on words for me.

Boy, lots of misinformation about me in this thread...I didn't realize I was so confusing. :lol:

Boyfriend? I didn't think that people on messageboards had significant others......

(going to check that gravity still works)

:lol:

Well, since I've been seeing him, I HAVE been online a lot less. :wink: He has no computer, so I'm cut off when I visit him. :laugh:

I don't understand why people get macs for personal use. I understand for a large network, but just for own use....i don't get it. There's a reason why microsoft word and excel and all those other programs come with macs now.

unosdostres14 said:
I don't understand why people get macs for personal use. I understand for a large network, but just for own use....i don't get it. There's a reason why microsoft word and excel and all those other programs come with macs now.

I do. I have a Mac for personal use. So does my brother. So does my boss. So do 2 of my coworkers. They're better than PCs, that's why. 1 1/2 years and no "blue screen of death", which I got quite often on any PC I've ever worked with.

Last edited:
I dig computer talk...it turns me on. Talk nerdy to me! :hyper:

My boyfriend will be buying a computer in the (hopefully near) future, mainly for his model train collection...and I'll get to enter the data. That excites me. :drool:

Bonochick said:

Depends on how big your hard drive is! :sexywink:

Well that's for others to judge, but if I'm lacking anything in the ol' hard drive I certainly make up for it with my fabulous RAM. :wink:

Dalton said:

Yep. No offense to your bf. BUT if he were my friend I would make fun of him.....

Wanna become friends with him so that I can laugh as you make fun of him? :wink:

DaveC said:
aha, I just did some research...it's KhanadaRhodes that's got one. :)
yep, i've had mine for a couple weeks now. :love: it. it's really as tiny as it seems but i've not been limited by anything yet. i bought a keyboard and speakers for it (the speakers on my monitor weren't putting sound out very loud). it's fast. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom