Milk chocolate can burn in hell!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which chocolate sends you flyin'?

• Milk

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Dark

Votes: 29 58.0%

• Total voters

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I know I'm shafted because of our lame American chocolate, but even still----compared to dark chocolate, milk chocolate sucks.

I always keep a jar of Hershey's Miniatures on my desk at work for people to help themselves to, and everybody fights over the dark chocolate ones. They'll dump the whole jar out to pick out the darks.

I don't like dark chocolate at all, but milk and white :)

prod_99_cacao.jpg

I'm an equal opportunity chocolate lover. :D

My parents got me a box of these for Christmas. They're locally made dark chocolate (Wilbur, a small company that makes nearby Hershey's chocolate seem lame) and a local coffee roaster's coffee beans. I've been rationing them, because they're so good :drool:

Last edited:
I like milk chocolate (M&Ms, Hershey bars, Kisses, Cadburry, and that "World's Greatest Chocolate" kids sell - I'm not into fancy expensive candy), but dark chocolate is one of the five healthiest foods!

Dark chocolate rules for the following reasons:
1) it tastes better
2) dark chocolate aides in the production of serotonin (which is why dark chocolate lovers are happier people than milk chocolate lovers)
3) dark chocolate tastes better
4) the animal protein in milk chocolate strips bones of calcium (ironic but true)
5) dark chocolate tastes better

Trader Joe's (an American healthier, worker friendlier grocery store) has some great organic dark chocolate, and their chocolate soy milk is great (though silk's takes the cake).

Back
Top Bottom