Milk chocolate can burn in hell!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which chocolate sends you flyin'?

• Milk

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Dark

Votes: 29 58.0%

• Total voters
I love dark on strawberries - just like the ones in the thread :drool:

I'm usually a big fan of milk, lately though, I don't mind dark. Marks and Sparks have amazing straws covered in dark that are packaged nonsense really, but I loooooovvvveee them :yes:

Chizip just reminded me of white - which I adore if it's a milky bar :love:

:drool:
dark70-200x200.jpg

It really depends on my mood, if i'm in the mood for something really sweet milk chocolate is good. Lindt and Cadbury are my favs for milk chocolate, but I'll eat stuff like Hersheys too.
I only like dark chocolate if it's a good brand. Hershey's dark chocolate tastes like wax. When it's good though, it's GOOD :drool:.

angelordevil said:
a_mikulas_es_a_lindt_csokigyar.jpg

Lindor. The chocolate that sounds like a planet, but tastes like heaven. :drool:
oh god, one time on a trip there was a lindt store and i had about 25 of their truffles in one day. i got so sick of them (i think altogether i must've had 40-50 truffles on that trip) and i can't eat them anymore :sick:

i like their candy bars though, i think they've got one called extra creamy milk chocolate? it's :drool:

I'm a milk chocolate fan...I don't like the bitter taste of dark chocolate, I know, lame. But, I don't like bitter anything, coffee, chocolate, Coke...:yuck:

Back
Top Bottom