Milestone, County Tipperary Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it worth joining up to u2.com again? they dont send you a reminder when your memebership is up ! and i never go there

I joined to get us a presale code for Dublin III tomorrow. :wink:

I figure if you want GA you don't need to be a Horizon member(Unless it's as crap as the US presales where there's NO GA for Breathe or Boots now) so I don't think it's worth keeping it up.

We've only signed up to get presale codes for the upcoming concerts ... if they come to Australia and the presales are run the same way as in North America and Europe, being signed up prior to the tour announcement will probably get you earlier access to the presale.

hmm yeah thats what i was thinkiinng... they are probably having massive overload at the moment, but i will do it.

I joined to get us a presale code for Dublin III tomorrow. :wink:

I figure if you want GA you don't need to be a Horizon member(Unless it's as crap as the US presales where there's NO GA for Breathe or Boots now) so I don't think it's worth keeping it up.

Basically, as long as there isn't a free-for-all presale for sport team members at the same time, you've no real problems being Breathe or Boots.

Basically, as long as there isn't a free-for-all presale for sport team members at the same time, you've no real problems being Breathe or Boots.

I'm quite sure Dublin III will be no problem. The regular market is satisfied with Dub I and II, and those idiots like us or people who missed out on tickets will get them. But I doubt there are many people left with presale codes.

I'm a size 8 in most shoes as a matter of preference, but in this case went with a 7 as 8s just felt way too large. (my other pair of chucks are a pair of 8s)

Could you please measure your feet?

I know this will sound ridiculous but still. It's because Ali's going to try to buy me a pair, and she tried on 8s today and they were too big. We measured our feet and there's a little over 1 cm difference, so I'm not sure wether to get the 8s or bigger ones.

All my converse here are UK size 8.5, but it's a bit unclear wehter they're universally the same.

Oh, and goodnight to Jen! :wave:

I'm quite sure Dublin III will be no problem. The regular market is satisfied with Dub I and II, and those idiots like us or people who missed out on tickets will get them. But I doubt there are many people left with presale codes.

This is pretty much my expectation too. I'm just hoping not too many people buy extra accounts and hammer the system with Boots codes like we will! :laugh:

Could you please measure your feet?

I know this will sound ridiculous but still. It's because Ali's going to try to buy me a pair, and she tried on 8s today and they were too big. We measured our feet and there's a little over 1 cm difference, so I'm not sure wether to get the 8s or bigger ones.

All my converse here are UK size 8.5, but it's a bit unclear wehter they're universally the same.

Longest length to longest length: 25.5cm

20,000!

FL_Kunstmuseum_Vaduz.jpg

U2-The-Joshua-Tree--420360.jpg

n613945581_5881484_6353.jpg

untitled-2.jpg

awesome.jpg

hero-showdown-john-mcclane-vs-jack-bauer-20071120024155853-000.jpg

Artist-4564-1655899.gif

the_beatles_biography.jpg

cleavage.jpg

dharma.gif