Mike Tyson fight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmmm - I just got hit in the side of the head by Mike Tyson - hard enough to take me out of the fight - put I'll remember to carefully remove my mouth piece once I hit the floor.

As scripted as professional wrestling......

I dont know, Mike was fairly pissed off about the whole thing. If it was rigged, it didnt look like he knew about it. He seemed excessively angry about the lack of a fight in the post-fight interviews.

On another note, he said that he does 2500 situps a day!! Holy crap, that's a lot. I thought me doing a little over a hundred a day was good...obviously I was wrong.

I dont know if $1mil would be enough to be on the recieving end of a Tyson punch....but I'm a girl and a fairly large wuss :wink:...But $1mil.....its a fair slab of cash isn't it?....:hmm:

How long would 2500 situps take a day? Honestly, thats gotta eat into the man's day quite a bit!

Angela Harlem said:
How long would 2500 situps take a day? Honestly, thats gotta eat into the man's day quite a bit!

Well considering he's a professional athlete, I imagine all he does is work out for the majority of the day regardless. I imagine you could do that many in an hour or so. I mean, you'd be doing nothing but situps, right?

Back
Top Bottom