might anyone here know what me mum has?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Hi, I will tell u what it is, just just just in case one or 500 of u are maybe familiar on what it could be.........we at the moment are both completely baffled, and, even though she sees the doc. next week............still.....in case someone has a fair idea.

On her lower back, left hand side, for the past 2 or so weeks she has discovered that if she touches a certain area - oh say, the size of the back of your hand - it hurts real bad, almost like a burniness, like touching 'raw' flesh (she would say).......there is no rash, no bumps, no swelling - nothing showing.

We thought it might be shingles starting but mustn't be so..

So just in case someone here has an inkling, I thought 'Bugger it, must just ask!'..ok?

Thank ye..............

She could have a kidney infection, sometimes you can get weird back pain and other odd sensations from it - she really should see a doctor just in case....

yeah, that does sounds like a kidney infection. as bls suggested, please have her see a doctor. i hope she feels better soon madster:hug:

2 weeks? That's a while. Get it checked out ASAP. Has the pain spread at all? Does she have any other symptoms?

I hope she feels better soon maddie. :hug:

Poor girl , give her a gentle hug from me.
I can't offer any suggestions. Finding the correct diagnosis can be the most difficult part . Once you get that, the treatment and recovery can be almost miraculous.
Best wishes to you and your mum maddie.

bonosloveslave said:
She could have a kidney infection, sometimes you can get weird back pain and other odd sensations from it - she really should see a doctor just in case....

I agree with this...it's prolly a kidney infection or stone. It's reall worht getting checked out ASAP.Also tell her to drink lots of water...it is very helpful was far as kidney oriented things go.

BLS....your as astute as you are lovely!

It couldn't be anything other than an alien implant. The aliens will remove it when they've finished their research. Well they usually do anyway.

Hey guys, Im sorry, suddeenley Im feelin very bad............I made a mistake, apparantly she is NOT having any pain....its just the skin that is weird....

oh dear....:sad:

I feel like.....very bad now that I possibly made it sound serious.....
and more pple on Interland have had worse....

I mean, thank u so much for ur wonderful support chums.:hug:

But please forgive me for that wee mistake..........

I was only curious if one knew

She is def at docs next Monday though..........but the wee bit of bad news that we heard recently is that her sore neck could very very well be down to arthritis settling in.....:(

OH I WANT to go away to Dublin with her this year,,,,,,,,,give her a break!!!!!!!!!!

Still, thank u all.................you are a wonderful group! :wave:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom