Midomi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JanuaryStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I don't know if this has been posted somewhere on the forum before... If so, please feel free to remove this thread mods!

Doesn't it annoy you when you have a song/tune stuck in your head and you just can't seem to remember which artist or song it is? If so, here's a cool service to help you out. Just go to http://www.midomi.com , plug in your microphone, start humming/singing/whistling the tune, and - if you're lucky - you'll find the right song :wink:

It seems to me the more you remember of the song (so the more you sing/hum of it) the more accurate the search progress is. You can give it a try for yourself :)

Amazing that this is making its way around already... my boss just showed me this the other day. The creators of this are actually our clients :lol: :D

Sicy said:
Amazing that this is making its way around already... my boss just showed me this the other day. The creators of this are actually our clients :lol: :D

Really? :D Yeah I read an article about in on a site, so I thought I should give it a try. Have you tried it out yourself yet? :wink:

I havent tried it yet but I did search U2 and heard some AWFUL people trying to sing U2 songs :lol:

Apparently its still n the 'beta' version so there may be some bugs.

Back
Top Bottom