Midnight opening or Wake up opening?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
when do you open your presents?...

at the stroke of midnight on the 24, or in the morning the 25th?...

because apparently were doing it the 25th this year.. my parents are mad at each other and it looks like no family dinner...

oh well... :shrug:

both....christmas eve night and then christmas morning...we both have a huge families so we have to schlep around to a million houses.

hope your parents can get thing straightened out before tomorrow:(

One present on Christmas Eve, the rest on Christmas morning.

We used to open one on XmasEve & the rest on Xmas day then one Xmas Eve we went for a second round of gifts and before we knew it they were all opened. I think I was about 15 then.....and ever since we'd open on Xmas Eve after dinner then get to sleep in Xmas Day. When I got married we celebrated Xmas Eve with my family and Xmas Day with the rat bastard Ex's family. When our son came along it was a LOT of schlepping stuff around and rushing and I didn't much enjoy that.

The evening of the 25th. I grew up in Ireland and it is pretty much always some time on the 25th. Over here it is just my mom, dad, me and my brother ( and sometimes we have significant others and other times one or both of us will be single). As we are all older we just are not in a big rush about it. The last two years it has been about 7 or 8pm on the 25th. We have a late afternoon dinner so it gives something to look forward to after dinner.

Both.

X-mas eve night with Mr. BAW/Doozer's family, the little kids open their gifts and we do a white elephant exchange.

X-mas even morning, we exchange gifts with our kids at home and then go to my mom's house in the afternoon for another gift exchange.

Back
Top Bottom