Middle Intercourse Island superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

actually...love is hard. and love is tough. but love is not what you're thinking of :tongue:

Million Dollar Hotel Soundtrack The Ground Beneath Her Feet The Beautiful words: "Where there's only love"

/Peterrrrrr'swebsite

KhanadaRhodes said:

down.gif

:ohmy: :sexywink:

the tourist said:

I'm guessing Muse doing electronic will be more like Supermassive Black Hole.

Unlike Axver, that was one of the few songs on BHAR that didn't make the music critic in me blush. It was too fun.

KhanadaRhodes said:

it wasn't my fault! he was incredibly preppy looking, a theatre major, and he told me his favourite music was radiohead and showtunes. before we went on our date or whatever, i saw him act in a cabaret where him and some other people did an act (the sweet transvestite bit) from rocky horror.

what would you think??

gayer than ricky martin.

coolian2 said:

Equally as sexy

Now now, KhanadaRhodes is not a 47 year old balding man in a pink fluffy robe with a back hairier than her head, chain-smoking, and singing "La Kookaratcha" (terrible spelling). Don't insult her.

LemonMelon said:

Unlike Axver, that was one of the few songs on BHAR that didn't make the music critic in me blush. It was too fun.

That's what U2 would sound like if Timbaland produced them. :lol:

Axver said:
:lol: It was the only shit song when I saw Muse live. Everything else was awesome. Those guys know how to rock the fuck out live.
Some friends of mine saw them at a festival and weren't impressed... :shrug:

the tourist said:
Now now, KhanadaRhodes is not a 47 year old balding man in a pink fluffy robe with a back hairier than her head, chain-smoking, and singing "La Kookaratcha" (terrible spelling). Don't insult her.
DAMN STRAIGHT.

i don't turn 47 until june.

KhanadaRhodes said:

exactly! that is the one time my gaydar has failed me. every other time i've suspected someone to be gay, they have been.

Is Peterrrrrrrrrrrrr:

1. Gay
2. Actually a woman

KhanadaRhodes said:

DAMN STRAIGHT.

i don't turn 47 until june.

I blame this response for the limeade coming out of my nose in a fit of laughter just now.

Alisaura said:

Huh. All the people I know who've seen them live rave about them. Certainly I do! They play with heaps of energy. Matt Bellamy is insane.

Though I doubt anybody could equal the energy Explosions In The Sky played with. Munaf Rayani makes early eighties Bono look positively lazy and sluggish.

Alisaura said:

Are your friends blind and deaf? They were fucking amazing when I saw them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom