Middle Intercourse Island superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:

Not many know Al Stewart. He's a Scottish folk singer known best for his song "Year Of The Cat" from 1976.

I was imagining some 70s soul singer.... :lol:

LemonMelon said:

I could picture him someday being one of those random people who give their testimonials on Time Life compilation commercials.

You're right. And that disgusts me.

the tourist said:

You're right. And that disgusts me.

I love how these people who look like they're 30 give their testimonials for 60's collections.

"I remember the good ol' days..."

the tourist said:
my dad likes to obsess over one song and play it to death. songs i can think of recently where he's done that are captain of her heart by...some one hit wonder, crazy by gnarls barkley, i don't feel like dancin' by scissor sisters, in your eyes by peter gabriel.

they'll either be really good and then i get sick of them, or they suck and i end up hating them even more.

LemonMelon said:
I love how these people who look like they're 30 give their testimonials for 60's collections.

"I remember the good ol' days..."
THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME OF THAT FUCKING DOO WOP COLLECTION. GOD THAT'S MORE CRAP MY DAD PLAYS WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE DOO WOP MUSIC JESUS CHRIST :banghead: :banghead: :suicide:

KhanadaRhodes said:

THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME OF THAT FUCKING DOO WOP COLLECTION. GOD THAT'S MORE CRAP MY DAD PLAYS WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE DOO WOP MUSIC JESUS CHRIST :banghead: :banghead: :suicide:

:laugh: I remember those! That whole genre is so LAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom