Middle Intercourse Island superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

*pats head* sorry.

why do you hate them? their music these days is hit and miss, but they've made some great tunes.

I cannot stand Michael Stipe's voice in general.

I noticed the singer of my band had both Arcade Fire albums. I asked him if he liked them. He said he got them both used for $3 and that they weren't worth it. :lol:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i lied, it wasn't last time, it was in #2. but anyway, i used the original AND cover in the tournament (the song was fame, i used david bowie's version and duran duran's cover). i remember people being like wtf :huh:

lol, that's funny. unfortunately, i was one of the people who ignored it, since i don't care much for prog music. but hey, if you're gonna experiment, you picked the right tournament to do it in, it seems!

Ahh, right. I think Liam spoke about doing that for one tracklist too but never did.

It's a shame I don't have 160 minutes' worth of One Tree Hill covers. That'd be really funny.

Axver said:

Ahh, right. I think Liam spoke about doing that for one tracklist too but never did.

It's a shame I don't have 160 minutes' worth of One Tree Hill covers. That'd be really funny.

Has One Tree Hill ever been covered?

the tourist said:
I noticed the singer of my band had both Arcade Fire albums. I asked him if he liked them. He said he got them both used for $3 and that they weren't worth it. :lol:

:lmao:

The singer of your band is officially cool.

the tourist said:

Has One Tree Hill ever been covered?

I've no idea. I haven't exactly looked for U2 covers.

If I had a band, I'd cover it! Snippet it every gig too.

Axver said:

:lmao:

The singer of your band is officially cool.

He only likes 2 U2 albums: The Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby, but he owns 9 of them. :lol:

See you later, Screwtape! :wave:

I'm downloading your tracklist now and will listen to it this evening.

Axver said:

it's a shame too. it's not like the songs were similar. the cover was totally different than the original.

lol, that would be funny!

Axver said:

I've no idea. I haven't exactly looked for U2 covers.

If I had a band, I'd cover it! Snippet it every gig too.

You should look up covers of it. Maybe you could do that next time. :lol:

the tourist said:

He only likes 2 U2 albums: The Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby, but he owns 9 of them. :lol:

Haha, why?!

Though actually, I think I have every Radiohead album besides Pablo Honey on a data disc somewhere. I actually wasted time downloading them.

Oh, wait, I don't think I have Hail To The Thief either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom