Middle Intercourse Island superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:
Tourist, are you planning on changing your username? :eyebrow:

I was just wondering if it was possible. Anyway, I just noticed something: YOUR TAGS FOR TRACK NUMBER DIDN'T MATCH THE PLAYLIST WORD DOCUMENT. :madspit:

the tourist said:

I was just wondering if it was possible. Anyway, I just noticed something: YOUR TAGS FOR TRACK NUMBER DIDN'T MATCH THE PLAYLIST WORD DOCUMENT. :madspit:

The tags or the file name? I know the file names are right, but the tags are fucked up.

phillyfan26 said:

I think impy got a new name and transferred his preem status over.

But did his post-count transfer? Cuz I remember when people first noticed the change. And he had a ton of posts.

LemonMelon said:

The tags or the file name? I know the file names are right, but the tags are fucked up.

When I opened them: REM was #8 and Supergrass was #24

the tourist said:

When I opened them: REM was #8 and Supergrass was #24

:huh: Forget the tags. Forget everything you know about tags from here on out. The numbers for my list correspond with the numbers in the track titles. :lol:

the tourist said:

But did his post-count transfer? Cuz I remember when people first noticed the change. And he had a ton of posts.

I actually think it might have. I remember mods saying you couldn't do that. I don't know.

LemonMelon said:

:huh: Forget the tags. Forget everything you know about tags from here on out. The numbers for my list correspond with the numbers in the track titles. :lol:

They were the only two that were off.

the tourist said:

They were the only two that were off.

Well, thankfully, you're not even at the place where REM's track is supposed to be just yet, so you didn't miss out on much.

Anyway, I'm gonna shower and then come back and listen to more of LM's playlist. :wave:

(On Holiday in a tiny caravan)
Father Dougal: Will I put on the kettle?
Father Ted: Go on then.
Father Dougal: ...must be one of those ones that clicks off automatically.
Father Ted: Mmm...bit of steam there. Incidentally, did you bring any teabags?
Father Dougal: ...no.

Father Dougal:Kettle's boiled there Ted.
Father Ted: Mmm.
Father Dougal: Will I put more water in and turn it on again?
Father Ted: No... I liked it best the first time.

Now that makes sense. I remember him saying something about the REM track and then something about only being 10 through. I was confused.

phillyfan26 said:
Now that makes sense. I remember him saying something about the REM track and then something about only being 10 through. I was confused.

Were you able to play it through properly? :hmm:

I never used the tags. I loaded each song into iTunes individually and created a playlist. Each one I loaded I edited the proper info in for. Took fucking forever, but I'm a completionist. :shrug:

Dougal: I've got Eurosong fever, Ted.
Ted: Yeah?
Dougal: Oh god, yeah. I love the Eurosong competition. I just can't wait. What time is it now?
Father Ted: Half past one.
Dougal: Half one?! And the competition is on in...
Father Ted: May.

phillyfan26 said:
I never used the tags. I loaded each song into iTunes individually and created a playlist. Each one I loaded I edited the proper info in for. Took fucking forever, but I'm a completionist. :shrug:

Yep, I do the same...that is, I load each track individually, but I don't care about tags. I don't use MP3 players, I don't use iTunes...I'm stuck in the past, sure, but it's a lot less work. :wink:

LemonMelon said:

Well, thankfully, you're not even at the place where REM's track is supposed to be just yet, so you didn't miss out on much.

And I've heard the Supergrass song before.

phillyfan26 said:

I'll do that to the songs I keep once the competition is over.

LemonMelon said:

Yep, I do the same...that is, I load each track individually, but I don't care about tags. I don't use MP3 players, I don't use iTunes...I'm stuck in the past, sure, but it's a lot less work. :wink:
Someday you'll wish you had. Anyway, I don't mind the song by The Streets. I thought I'd like it a lot less. For some reason it reminds me of Gorillaz.

the tourist said:

Someday you'll wish you had. Anyway, I don't mind the song by The Streets. I thought I'd like it a lot less. For some reason it reminds me of Gorillaz.

:lol: I actually do have an MP3 player, but I can't use it much because the USB port in my computer is screwed up. For a few months there, I actually did care about tags. :)

I love the Stevie Wonder song next.

I think this whole section (17-23) is the weakest part of my playlist. The songs are great, but the flow is off, and it feels too frivolous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom