Middle Intercourse Island superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:
I think you're mixed up there. It's kind of the other way around. :huh:

declare this an emergency
come on and spread a sense of urgency
and pull us through
and pull us through
and this is the end
this is the end of the world

it's time we saw a miracle
come on it's time for something biblical
to pull us through
and pull us through
and this is the end

:yikes:

LemonMelon said:

declare this an emergency
come on and spread a sense of urgency
and pull us through
and pull us through
and this is the end

it's time we saw a miracle
come on it's time for something biblical
to pull us through
and pull us through
and this is the end

:yikes:

Better than anything U2's written since '91. :shrug:

Felix Hernandez threw 97 pitches in an 8 inning shutout. So the management takes him out. Bullpen gives up 3 runs and loses it.

LemonMelon said:
I had no idea you were listening to my list. This is epic news.

I took a break from it to watch the Mariners manager murder them, but I'm 10 songs in at the moment.

Well, glad you like it so far. Keep me posted. You always do. :wink:

I'm watching Thom Yorke guest starring on Space Ghost right now. This is as good as it gets.

Those are to keep up the summery mood...the newer songs keep it feeling contemporary, but still similar in theme.

Oh, I like The Smiths song. Seeing as I'd only ever heard 5 or so of their songs, it's a nice breath of fresh air.

LemonMelon said:

But did you have to renumber every track so it could be played in order? :wink: I think not.

Actually yes. I did. Because the track numbers weren't tagged. The artists were tagged with the track numbers in them. So I had to tag the track numbers. Then delete the track numbers out of the artist information.

the tourist said:
Oh, I like The Smiths song. Seeing as I'd only ever heard 5 or so of their songs, it's a nice breath of fresh air.

Irishteen/Lemonchick have it on their list too. Really great and underrated, nice to see it used by someone else.

LemonMelon said:

Irishteen/Lemonchick have it on their list too. Really great and underrated, nice to see it used by someone else.

The Irishteen/Lemonchick list isn't posted on the site yet is it?

the tourist said:

Actually yes. I did. Because the track numbers weren't tagged. The artists were tagged with the track numbers in them. So I had to tag the track numbers. Then delete the track numbers out of the artist information.

You're using iTunes, right? I have no idea how that works. I play all of the lists with RealRhapsody, so I just click and drag. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom