Middle Intercourse Island superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

when i got my new computer, all i had to do to transfer files was hook a firewire cable from one computer to the other :wink:

Well I wanted to redo mine anyway, because I imported them at 128 the first time. Now I import at 224.

the tourist said:
Seriously? How much music do you have???
you know, i don't remember. if i had to venture a guess, probably at least 100 gb or something. plus i have a ton of videos on itunes. i don't keep them all on my ipod, but i put some of them on there for when i'm flying or something and i want to watch music videos.

KhanadaRhodes said:

you know, i don't remember. if i had to venture a guess, probably at least 100 gb or something. plus i have a ton of videos on itunes. i don't keep them all on my ipod, but i put some of them on there for when i'm flying or something and i want to watch music videos.

Oh yeah. See, I've got no videos in my iTunes.

the tourist said:
Well I wanted to redo mine anyway, because I imported them at 128 the first time. Now I import at 224.
ahh i see. there's quite a few cds i should reimport too, that i imported back in 02 or something when my hard drive on my old, old comp got wiped out from a virus. everything was imported at 160.

the tourist said:
Oh yeah. See, I've got no videos in my iTunes.
yeah. i don't keep a lot on, and the ones i have on there take up 5-10% of the hard drive space. now it's gonna bug me as to how big my music collection is. i'll have to look when i get home tonight.

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah. i don't keep a lot on, and the ones i have on there take up 5-10% of the hard drive space. now it's gonna bug me as to how big my music collection is. i'll have to look when i get home tonight.

I bet once I finish importing all my cds, and the ones my friend Paul is letting me copy, I'll have a good 10,000. But that'll probably take me a year from now.

the tourist said:
I bet once I finish importing all my cds, and the ones my friend Paul is letting me copy, I'll have a good 10,000. But that'll probably take me a year from now.
it took me a long time to get to where i am. wherever i am. i made myself a note to check, although by the time i get home, no one (including me) will care. :lol: a good chunk of what i have is U2 boots, i know that much. i have probably 80-90% of the lovetown boots, for example. i don't have any of the other tours that much, but i've got probably at least 5-10 boots from each tour, and that all adds up.

KhanadaRhodes said:

it took me a long time to get to where i am. wherever i am. i made myself a note to check, although by the time i get home, no one (including me) will care. :lol: a good chunk of what i have is U2 boots, i know that much. i have probably 80-90% of the lovetown boots, for example. i don't have any of the other tours that much, but i've got probably at least 5-10 boots from each tour, and that all adds up.

Oh, my 10,000 count isn't including U2 boots that I have (which isn't many). I have 5 lovetown shows, 3 unforgettable fire, 2 popmart, 2 zootv, and 5 or so vertigo.

the best pizza i've ever had is from a new england chain called papa gino's. but i'm sure if i ever went to nyc, i'd find pizza that's even better.

i'm not a huge pizza fan, but new york style pizza is delicious. i could eat it on a fairly regular basis and seem like a regular human being.

KhanadaRhodes said:
the best pizza i've ever had is from a new england chain called papa gino's. but i'm sure if i ever went to nyc, i'd find pizza that's even better.

i'm not a huge pizza fan, but new york style pizza is delicious. i could eat it on a fairly regular basis and seem like a regular human being.

The best I've ever had is a midwest chain called Valentinos.

the tourist said:
Oh, my 10,000 count isn't including U2 boots that I have (which isn't many). I have 5 lovetown shows, 3 unforgettable fire, 2 popmart, 2 zootv, and 5 or so vertigo.
ha, i just count everything. whenever i want to find out how many songs i have on my computer, i just open up itunes and see what the number is at the bottom.

KhanadaRhodes said:

ha, i just count everything. whenever i want to find out how many songs i have on my computer, i just open up itunes and see what the number is at the bottom.
Well I have to import the boots off mp3 cds and I wasn't counting those.

the tourist said:
:up: I loooooove chicken quesodillas.
i love them too, although the mexican restaurant i usually go to changed their recipe and now i think the quesadillas are a little too greasy. like, as in so greasy the white meat tastes more like dark meat now.

What's funny is that I have so much music, but no Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Pink Floyd, the Who, the Kinks, Led Zeppelin (besides greatest hits), Queen, etc. albums.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i love them too, although the mexican restaurant i usually go to changed their recipe and now i think the quesadillas are a little too greasy. like, as in so greasy the white meat tastes more like dark meat now.

:barf:

the tourist said:
What's funny is that I have so much music, but no Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Pink Floyd, the Who, the Kinks, Led Zeppelin (besides greatest hits), Queen, etc. albums.
yikes! i have some of those people, at least the ones i like. i have rolling stones, david bowie, led zeppelin, and queen. i don't really like the rest. well, the kinks are good, but i've just never gotten any of their stuff for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom