Middle Intercourse Island superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I'm sending you Station to Station now. Though, I made an error on the track list on the first e-mail, which I'll correct in my second.

I'll want a report tomorrow morning from you as you listen. :wink:

Cool, thanks. :)

As it stands, it's 2am here and I may be going railfanning tomorrow. I need to sleep.

Fuck, I wasted today. Meant to do lots of writing. Did NONE. Oh well!

:wave:

Have a good one.

Vazza's computer problems plus time zones = me here alone. The games I was supposed to be at today got rained out, so no work.

You could just spam the thread with thoughts on other tracklists! :lol:

That's what I was going to do with my thoughts on Screwtape's tracklist if nobody else had shown up. I must admit, doing that commentary really added something to the listening experience and may actually help me persevere through some playlists I don't like.

Anyway, g'night. :wave:

Yeah. I'm not sure which I want to do next. I want to do a playlist that's coming up, but at the same time something that I'll like. I might just do Andrew's. That or Khan's. I'm not sure yet.

I listened to Pedro The Lion's Achilles Heel last night. It was one of the ones that Paul (my band's lead singer) gave me yesterday.

He also gave me yesterday an Elliot Smith album, a Ryan Adams album, a Wilco album, and a My Bloody Valentine album.

I'm really excited to listen to the My Bloody Valentine album since they've been hyped up so much and for so long.

Probably not. Someone always comes along when I try to get a whole page.

Are all the east coast people actually doing something? :tsk: Doing things is overrated.

Weather in northern Seattle is very similar to weather in Baltimore at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom