Middle Intercourse Island superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

Gabe was the name of the singer in Euphoriette (my last band). Sadly, he developed a cocaine habit, left his wife and kids for a 19 year old ex-prostitute with a heroin addiction. And this was when I quit the band.

Funny, he posts here under the name gabrielvox. Small world!

the tourist said:
You're a Khan.

st2-khan.gif
ooh, a shirtless dude :up:

the tourist said:

Gabe was the name of the singer in Euphoriette (my last band). Sadly, he developed a cocaine habit, left his wife and kids for a 19 year old ex-prostitute with a heroin addiction. And this was when I quit the band.

that is truly hillarious. yet so sad.

i mean that you quit the band

:lmao:

Alisaura said:

Aah. I think wine is like vegemite... it takes a lot of getting used to if you don't grow up with it. I can't be bothered getting used to something that makes me do the :yuck: face every time I've tasted it. :wink:

Yeah, of the folks I know who drink wine, very few of them got into it later than the early teenage years.

Though one of my friends who hadn't touched it until he was about 18 has gotten into white and is starting to appreciate red.

the tourist said:

:( :grumpy: You're a downer.

mysterious_jen said:

that is truly hillarious. yet so sad.

i mean that you quit the band

:lmao:

Wasn't worth his dramarama. And his coke habit made his voice shit.

KhanadaRhodes said:

ooh, i might have to check that out :hmm:

:up: The mixing on our album is shit and the songwriting was subpar. But I wasn't involved in the songwriting. The singer wrote everything and had me learn it. It wasn't by choice. He was very Axl Rose about the songwriting process.

the tourist said:

All people named Gabe are dooooshbags, aren't they?

It seems so.

Though I think the worst name is Jay. Every Jay I've ever met has been an arsehole.

the tourist said:
:up: The mixing on our album is shit and the songwriting was subpar. But I wasn't involved in the songwriting. The singer wrote everything and had me learn it. It wasn't by choice. He was very Axl Rose about the songwriting process.
:hmm:

Hey Ax, did you miss out on 42000? Quite possibly the most important milestone?

Woah, it's 6pm and I have to put my lights on. Daylight savings is truly gone.

Axver said:

No, actually, I don't think I got pwnd there. I've made that very comment about myself before! :lol:

No, you didn't get pwned, but he sure tried real hard to do so.

I say you hate everything (on very friendly terms, no less) on a weekly basis.

Goodnight, middle intercourse! Shoot straight, plough the middle, and may the steaks be like women: hot, juicy, and pink in the middle!

the tourist said:
Hey Ax, did you miss out on 42000? Quite possibly the most important milestone?

Huh, didn't even realise I'd passed it. Wonder what I wasted it on!

But at least I haven't missed 42042!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom