Microsoft WORD download?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I can't believe my new computer did not come with this! Could someone please tell me where I can download it (Free?) Thanks for any links!

http://www.openoffice.org

This not only includes a Word Processor, but also a Spreadsheet and a Presentations program.
And yes, I know this is not the official MS Word (and Excel & Powerpoint), but it's just as good (if not better) and it's free.
Or do you want to spend $500 on it...

C ya!

Marty

you couldnt believe microsoft didnt provide you with their highly popular and expensive word processor for free?

What I mean is, my last computer was cheaper than this one and it came on it so I was surprised this one didn't:huh:

Thanks for the link PM!

They usually don't come with Office products. In fact, I'm almost positive you have to purchase Office as an "upgrade" or whatever if you're getting XP Home Edition. But Kitten, PM me.....I think I have what you need ;)

im gonna tell mr gates

youre taking food off of his childrens plates

poor guy

if you want to get the actual office, see if you can find someone who's a teacher or student. if they can show a school id, they get it for about half the price. i bought the student version of office xp (it's got the same stuff as the regular office suite) for like $200 back when i was in college. :up:

People still pay for software? You must be shitting me. :wink:

Our torrent, hallowed be thy name.

LONG LIVE P2P!

anitram said:
People still pay for software? You must be shitting me. :wink:

Our torrent, hallowed be thy name.

:lol:

I'm not so keen on downloading songs over Bit Torrent, Kazaa, etc. but I've got the green lights on for software.

U2Kitten said:
I can't believe my new computer did not come with this! Could someone please tell me where I can download it (Free?) Thanks for any links!

You can buy it as a teacher or student (like they said with ID) for $149. The bundle has word, excel, and powerpoint.

Back
Top Bottom