Michelle Wie - LPGA Only!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And that's my gripe...she now knows the 88 rule and she was well on her way to it when she pulled out...I don't know if anyone actually watches the LPGA coverage but the commentators are now having difficulty in discussing the issues without a wry grin or raised eyebrow....

Re: the recent Ginn Open, she was a pick by the host, Annika Sorenstam...she withdrew with an injured wrist but she was seen practicing a day after following her withdrawal...Annika could have chosen someone more worthy...that's the reference the writer makes about no apology... :shrug:

This latest incident drew the curiosity of the players and the sponsor...Friday's tournament was rained out, Michelle Wie was not scheduled to tee off until late in the round; she was complaining of her wrist pain during Thursday's 82...on Friday, she was seen at a nearby course practicing for hours despite "the pain"...her critics said she should have taken a day of rest for Saturday but she didn't...and then the withdrawal...

:no:

I'm a fair poster, just a note to report that Michelle Wie is at the Evian Masters in France, and quite surprisingly, she's made the cut at -1 just 6 shots behind the leaders...she'll be around for the weekend.

I hope she makes a lot of money. :up: (but stick to playing with the ladies!)

She finished in 69th place - an improvement over recent play.

On a different note, Natalie Gulbis got her first win!

:love:

Back
Top Bottom