Michael Jackson Selling Neverland Ranch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://launch.yahoo.com/read/news.asp?contentID=212986

Michael Jackson is reportedly selling his Neverland Ranch in California's Santa Ynez Valley for $22.5 million dollars, though real estate sources believe the property's actual value is much less, placing it at $13.5 million.

The 2,600-acre estate includes its own lake, railway, playground, amusement rides, guardhouse, recreational facilities, and barns; and costs about $3 million a year just to maintain.

The 44-year-old "King Of Pop" recently lost a lawsuit for backing out of two millennium concerts and owes the promoter more than $5 million. He is also facing a tax hike on the "Neverland" property from Santa Barbara County officials, for allegedly violating zoning regulations and claiming false tax breaks.

Meanwhile, on Wednesday (April 9), Jackson canceled an appearance on Sunday, April 13, in Vienna, Austria, where he was scheduled to play a concert and also introduce a children's charity project in Ischlg (ISH-gul), a ski resort in western Austria. The event organizer said Jackson canceled the show due to security risks related to world political events.

I've always wanted me a guardhouse

**cass goes check the platypus moneybox** two fiddy, not enough.
I just walked along my fence line this morning for the first time after all the storms we've had lately, lots of big branches down, lots of work to be done. I was momentarily overwhelmed. I'm glad it's not just me then.
I had no idea neverland was so big. If I win Lotto tomorrow, I'll buy it and you can have the Interference gatherings there..U2 concerts in the theatre, me and bonosloveslave looking after the animals( rehabilitating them), maddie and salome taking care of the funrides, golf buggy races....I got it all worked out.

cass said:
I've always wanted me a guardhouse

**cass goes check the platypus moneybox** two fiddy, not enough.
I just walked along my fence line this morning for the first time after all the storms we've had lately, lots of big branches down, lots of work to be done. I was momentarily overwhelmed. I'm glad it's not just me then.
I had no idea neverland was so big. If I win Lotto tomorrow, I'll buy it and you can have the Interference gatherings there..U2 concerts in the theatre, me and bonosloveslave looking after the animals( rehabilitating them), maddie and salome taking care of the funrides, golf buggy races....I got it all worked out.

Sounds fun:yes:

Back
Top Bottom