Michael Jackson out on the town.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
No, this isn't a joke... this is actually him, at this past weekend's UFC event.

michaeljacksonufc425.jpg

Last edited:
Genuinely decent people every day are struck down by life threatening/life ending illnesses, and that total waste of space floats through life like a cartoon charicature, somebody up there has a very sick & twisted sense of humour!

For a second I couldn't even see him! I thought you were talking about the black guy. I was like... Michael Jackson turned black again? :scratch:

Genuinely decent people every day are struck down by life threatening/life ending illnesses, and that total waste of space floats through life like a cartoon charicature, somebody up there has a very sick & twisted sense of humour!

Tell me about it. Is it possible to have someone deported from Earth?

He DOES NOT belong.

At least he's stopped trying to draw attention to himself and is kind of blending in now. :|

Seriously, I find him to be possibly the most tragic (living) figure in pop music history. :(

Seriously, I find him to be possibly the most tragic (living) figure in pop music history. :(

I agree.

A few days ago, the Daily Mail ran a picture of all three of Michael's kids. I tried searching for it, but it never showed up. But anyway, you can so tell those are his kids :slant:

I can't believe that at one time in my life I had a life sized "Bad" poster in my bedroom, right next to a giant poster of George Michael's "Faith" album cover. :reject:

Haha Those two were the shiznit in the 80s pop music scene! :love:

I seriously feel sorry for him. Why can't he turn his life around and become normal again?

< 1990 Michael Jackson = Cool
> 1990 Michael Jackson = Creepy

its a fact.

What do you mean? Are you saying he was cool or creepy? :scratch:

multi-quote :drool:

At least he's stopped trying to draw attention to himself and is kind of blending in now. :|

I have it on good fact that Elvis is keeping a seat warm for Michael in Hell.

I'm saying anything before 1990 is coolsville and for the most part anything after 1990 you have a one-way ticket to creepytown.

He was creepy before that, at least as early as Bad, it's just that people didn't realize it at the time, and by comparison it now seems tame.

Go back and watch some of that old shit and tell me he doesn't already have a couple screws loose.

Back
Top Bottom