Michael Bublé

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sevikins

Refugee
Has anyone seen his video "Everything"? I caught it on The Tube the other night and while I was watching it, I saw Bono make a cameo in it. Just wondering if anyone else has seen it and if that's really him.

But that song is rather catchy though.

corianderstem said:

... and in case the original poster isn't sure who that is, Pavel is a Bono impersonator.

Damnation! :mad: I guess at that far away, I really couldn't tell for sure, so I had to come here to get a definite answer. I was surprised when I saw Bono then but now I know it isn't him.

Damn you Michael Bublé! :(
(But that song is rather good. :silent: )

He seems like a genuinely nice guy, which gives me pause when I consider that, in a game of word association, I blurted out "slimy" when his name came up.

Canadiens1160 said:
He seems like a genuinely nice guy, which gives me pause when I consider that, in a game of word association, I blurted out "slimy" when his name came up.

it's true. he just always seems so ulterior motive, but he's never done anything really bad.

ugh.

I'm a huge Michael Bublé fan and I must say that Everything isn't really one of his better songs. :shrug:

I like "I'm Your Man" off of his new album. It's by Leonard Cohen. :wink:

snowbunny00774 said:

oooh. I love Leonard. I'll have to check it out. Thanks :) Hopefully this guy does it justice.

Let me know. It's on my Top 25 most played. :up:

He also does a beautiful version of "Always on my Mind" on his new album...

Last edited:
corianderstem said:
I have to admit, I do not care for Michael Buble. I find him very bland.

Well i agree to a point. I work at Barnes and Noble and Michael Buble is the biggest thing this year. He has a good voice, much better than Harry Connick Jr. (IMO) but not as good as the old time crooners. But he does a decent job and better than Tony Bennett these days.

He sounds like a boy. And he's quite full of himself, as we found out when he got pissed he lost for some award.

Scorpionac said:
He sounds like a boy. And he's quite full of himself, as we found out when he got pissed he lost for some award.

When was that?

I've seen his DVD's and he seems like a great guy in the backstage footage and by the way he treats his fans.

Back
Top Bottom