MeyersBriggs anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Anyone know their personality type?

:wave: I would post a Kiersey sorter test, but they're all member-access :slant:

Ahem... I'm an INFP.

INFJ

You are:
moderately expressed introvert

slightly expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed judging personality

ESFJ

slightly expressed extrovert

moderately expressed sensing personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

moderately expressed judging personality

*edit*

Wow, I read Joe Butt's analysis, and it describes me to a T!

Last edited:
I took this a while back and I remember I was ISFJ...I can't remember any more detail though...it was pretty accurate.

INFJ

very expressed introvert

distinctively expressed intuitive personality

distinctively expressed feeling personality

moderately expressed judging personality

I was 100% introverted. :eek:

meegannie said:

:confused:

Have time yet? :shrug:

well, I'll try to make this quick.

When I was in college, I was an RA and took the Myers Briggs test with the staff of the dorm I was working in. We took the test at one of our weekly staff meetings, and when we finished the test the hall director went through the meaning/significance of each letter (e or i, s or n, etc.) Well, the very last one was "P", for perceiving. As she read through the characteristics that define a "perceiving" personality, I kept thinking to myself "wow that's me...me....me also....this is completely describing me!" So when she got to the end her description, I blurted out, "man! they could write a book about my "P"-ness. Now that may not look bad in print, but the 15 other people in the room didn't have the opportunity to read what I was saying, they just heard "man! they could write a book about my penis!" :silent:

The thing is, as I was saying it, I can remember thinking "don't say that. that is not what you want to say," but I just couldn't stop myself. As everyone fell out of their chairs laughing, I just stood up and covered my mouth with my hand as my face turned :eek: . Of course as soon as our meeting ended, people were running to the computer lab to e-mail their friends (this was 1995, we didn't have internet access in our dorm rooms!) across campus and across the country. The next day in the campus cafeteria, as I'm taking my tray up at the end of the meal, I'm passing tables full of people I don't even know (this is no exaggeration) and they're saying stuff like "hey man, I hear you're writing a book!"

To this day, friends of mine will introduce me to their friends and say "this is the Myers-Briggs guy", and they say "Ohhhhhh....you're that guy!"

oh well.....

well, i thought I was ISFJ...I still am, but just barely apparently. I took it a few days ago and came up INFJ, but just barely N. Today I took it again and was S, but just 1%. :huh: Guess I'm somewhere in the middle...

And very amusing story, spiral_staircase... :laugh:

What amazes me....

The extroverts at this forum, are Introverts.

Meggy is a good example. So, can anyone explain why you can be an online extrovert - but really be an introvert?

I baffled.....

:confused: :shrug: :confused: :shrug: :confused: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom