metric- grow up and blow away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VertigoGal

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Just downloaded this a few days ago. Even though I'm a Metric fan I had no clue this existed but I did some research, and apparently it's been finished since like 2001 but still unreleased (label troubles...). Anyway I'm really enjoying it, and Raw Sugar is endlessly catchy.
And yes I'll buy it if/when it's released properly.

just wondering if anyone else has come across it and what you think of it. if not i'll try to dig up the link, someone posted it here I'd have to look. or we could just talk about how cool metric is. that would be cool too.

:heart:

'Grow Up and Blow Away' (as in the track, not the album as a whole) is actually like crack for me. If I listen to it, it will be in my head for weeks at a time :/

I quite like it. I'm not crazy mad on Metric, but on the whole, I like it a little more than the other two albums. I hope it does a Fiona Apple and ends up getting released :up:

I'm not sure what to make of the album; it has a different sound than the Metric of now, which isn't a bad thing... It just seems a little more mellow than their later releases.

"White Gold" is probably my favorite track of the album. :drool:

I've been hearing rumors about the album being released in the next year or so. Hopefully the rumors will prove to be true.

Back
Top Bottom