Metallica to play Wembley Stadium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darth Sidious

Babyface
15da5.jpg

Rock band Metallica are to play a one-off concert at the new Wembley Stadium in London in the summer.
The band will take time out from recording their latest album, due for release next year, for the 8 July gig.

"This gives us a chance to stretch out a bit and jam in front of real fans," Metallica drummer Lars Ulrich said.

Singer James Hetfield added: "We always dreamed of some day headlining the marquee venues around the world, including Wembley."

The four-piece have sold more than 95 million albums worldwide during their 26-year career and have collected seven Grammy Awards

Last edited:
Man, look at Hetfield! He is unrecognizable with that beard and paunch!

I used to love this band and now I have virtually no interest in seeing them live or getting their next album! Maybe if it is even a little better than the atrocious last one, I'll consider...

At least the news you hear about them lately has to do with their music, and not downloading their music...I am a fan of this band's 90's output, so I'm hoping for something along those lines, but it probably won't happen...St. Anger was unlistenable..

Back
Top Bottom